Friday, June 12, 2009

Strolling Geese - June 12, 2009

Thinking positively about your abilities tends to release positive mental forces that produce effective action.
.
-Norman Vincent Peale
Positive Thinking Every Day
.

Strolling Geese
Acrylic on two 4" x 4" canvases
.
Tomorrow, I am driving to Kansas City to visit my step-mom. I haven't been to Kansas City since I was twenty. She's taking me to an art gallery Saturday and we'll be having dinner with my step-sister and her new husband that evening. After brunch on Sunday, I'll make the 5-6 hour drive back to Lake Eufaula.
.
If it's not raining, I plan to take my time and do some exploring on the way back. I love all those small towns and they make great inspiration for future paintings. Let's hope for a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment