Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cuckoo Clock Number 16

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2014
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2014

Cuckoo Clock Number 16 – A Watercolor Sketch

Another favorite.  I like my Captain Bird.  :)

Sadly, this brings me to the end of my cuckoo clock sketches.  Since Jell-O molds is the theme for the March lesson, you will see less of these sketches.  I’m trying, but I have been getting a slow start on the Jell-O molds.  Stay tuned.  Maybe my inspiration will come in the morning, since I do most of my painting between 5-6 am.

About Eleanor Roosevelt

Eleanor Roosevelt, wife of president Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was a powerful political figure in her own right, crusading tirelessly for humanist causes. She was born in New York on October 11, 1884 and was orphaned young. After Franklin was struck by polio, she acted as his eyes and ears. She was central to the creation of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which she considered her crowning achievement, and wrote numerous essays, including a long-running column called “My Day.” She died on November 7, 1962.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment