Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quote of the day, December 10, 2008


Every weekday morning, I send an email quote to about a dozen people with an uplifting or positive thought. They seem to really enjoy them. I believe that if you start each day with a conscious decision to be happy and look at the best in people and events, your life can't help but be better.
I think I'll go ahead and post those positive messages here, as well. Maybe just one person will have a better day, after visiting my little blog.
"Enthusiasm lifts living out of the depths and makes it mean something. Play it cool and you may freeze. Play it hot and even if you get burned, at least you will shed warmth over a discouraged and bewildered world."
From the book - Positive Thinking Every Day - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment