Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pink Tennies on a Red Toucan

“Lost warriors have only to open their eyes to find the right and good path.
Chief Red Mountain

“We all carry a fountain of joy inside. This joy is not something special given to only a few of us. An abundance of joy, happiness, and peace is our right. Our hearts were meant to be full of love and laughter.  Life will not be without troubles, but joy and gratitude will heal all wounds and shine through all problems.”
Nancy Hull-Mast

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Red Toucan in Tennies – Watercolor

One may think I don’t like painting bird feet.  :) 

I leave for vacation two weeks from today!  Yay!  I only take one week off every other year, unless I travel for business.   Business trips don’t count, although I do try to add a day off to every trip, in case there’s something I want to do in that particular city.  I am really looking forward to this trip.  I get to spend time with family and some alone artist time.  Both good!

I couldn’t find any biographical info on either of these people, but I certainly like what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment