Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reba's Bike - July 22, 2009

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be."

– Groucho Marx

My philosophy to a T.


.
Reba's Bike
5" x 7" Watercolor
.
We had our monthly girl's night out last night. We all met at my friend Reba's Lake Eufaula Bed & Breakfast. What a beautiful place! Reba has decorated it all herself and it is filled with wonderful antiques and a warmth like I have never seen. If you are ever planning a trip to Lake Eufaula, you really must stay there. I pulled a photo from her website and painted this little watercolor for her, as a hostess gift.

2 comments:

Kim said...

hi Beth
lovely work :)
your blog is now listed at TAD
Please consider adding a TAD badge/link to your blog ..thank you
cheers Kim

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kim! I added the badge. :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment