Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Apple Crates

“Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.”
– Peter Drucker

 

Apple Crates – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Sharpie

This was painted from a photo reference by mginsberg at WetCanvas.  I did 5 little paintings last weekend, plus all the chores I needed to do.  It was great!  I love spending time in my studio.  Lately, I have really been wanting to do some mixed media stuff.  During the day, as I am working, I am dreaming up ideas in my head.   I hope I have time to play soon.  :D

We had another earthquake last night.  I saw an article on the internet that said we have had 23 earthquakes over the last 2 days in Oklahoma.  Of course, last night we also had tornados in parts of the state.  Somewhere on facebook, I saw the word “quaknados”.  he he

About Peter Drucker

Peter Drucker, the Austrian-born American business consultant and author, is responsible for many current management practices, including managing by objectives rather than by control. He was born in Vienna in 1909 and immigrated to the United States in 1937. He has written several books about business as well as a long-running Wall Street Journal column. He won the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002. He died in 2005 at the age of 96.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment