Friday, June 14, 2013

Watercolor Turkey Twins Go Exploring

“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear — not absence of fear.”
– Mark Twain

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Turkey Twins Go Exploring

Another one from the archives.  It’s amazing how many varieties of birds I can find when I search through my paintings.   I hope you enjoy them, while I work on current art.

I had twin Banny Roosters once.    Darrell and his other brother Darrell.  They were  really little, but put huge fear in grown men.  They were very protective of me and would chase strange men (like the plumber or phone man) all around the yard.  They were hilarious!!

I love doing my blog every weekday.  I started doing this in 2007 and it’s just a part of my daily routine.  I need to start my day with a positive thought.  It stays with me all day.  I really appreciate those of you who take the time to click on your email message and come visit.  You are the best!!!

About Mark Twain

 

Samuel Clemens, the iconic American humorist and writer, is better known by his pen name Mark Twain. He was born in 1835 in Missouri. He worked at several jobs, including steamboat pilot and miner. He wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Prince and the Pauper, and other successful novels. His writing captured a very American vernacular and flavor, and helped create a distinctive American literature. He died in 1910.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment