Monday, February 17, 2014

Hunn Funeral Home – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor & Ink

“Forgiveness is the economy of the heart.…forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits.”
– Hannah More

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2014
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2014

Hunn Funeral Home – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor & Ink

It’s been quite a while since I posted anything on my blog.  I seem to be doing a lot of art for my licensing portfolio and that’s stuff you just don’t show until it’s time.  So many issues with copyright and so on.

I am taking a MATS Bootcamp class for the next few months and I have decided to share some of that fun with you.  Starting tomorrow, I’ll be sharing a bunch of cuckoo clocks I came up with for the class.  They are mostly creative experiments and will never see the light of day, beyond this blog.  Some will be developed further.  We’ll see.  Until then….

Thanks for checking in.  :)

About Hannah More

English writer and philanthropist Hannah More, one of the most influential women of her time, is seen as a proto-feminist because she argued for true education for women. She was born near Bristol on February 2, 1745. When her long engagement to a local landowner ended badly, he gave her a yearly stipend in apology, which allowed her the freedom to move to London and write plays. She later shifted to philanthropic work and writing popular religious tracts. She died on September 7, 1833.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment