Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Luxury Yachts - December 2, 2009

“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”
– Thomas Jefferson







Collage ATC’s. Each is 2.5” x 3.5”

I learned how to do this from Leslie White. She is always coming up with something new, to stimulate my artistic senses.

My method is a little different than hers, so to see Leslie’s method, go to her blog here.

To see how I made these, go here.


About Thomas Jefferson

President Thomas Jefferson was a true Renaissance figure: politician, inventor, archaeologist, architect, and more. He was born in Virginia in 1743 and later designed his adult home at Monticello. Many consider him the brightest man ever to inhabit the White House. Jefferson was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence; the Library of Congress was founded from his personal collection. He died on July 4, 1826.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment