Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chicago Fire Truck

“We are, each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other.”
– Luciano Decrescenzo

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Chicago Fire Truck -  4″ x 6″ Watercolor

I painted this from a photo by Savatage at WetCanvas.  I had a great time with it.

I bought a new vinyl cutter yesterday and it is supposed to be here today, so I can get back to making signs.  At home, in the mornings, I’ve been working on more bookmarks.  I think I have 8 of them inked.  It’s a great project to take my mind off of computers.  I’ll share later.  :)

About Luciano Decrescenzo

 

Luciano Decrescenzo, the Italian writer, filmmaker, and intellectual, has published 28 books on subjects ranging from Greek philosophy to his own childhood in Naples. He was born in 1928 and worked as an engineer for IBM for several years before turning to philosophy and writing. He has also directed, written, and starred in a number of Italian language films and received honorary Athenian citizenship in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment