Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mailing off those paintings - November 24th, 08

Well, I did it! I sent my little 4" x 4" Barbados Beach Shack to the Small Works Invitational, in North Carolina. I also sent my Multi-Tonal Chair to the Art House Gallery, in Atlanta, Georgia. I am building up the resume, these days. I am finding that in order to write a bio, I need stuff to write about. The gallery submissions I'll really want to make in the future, require the oh so elusive bio! I sent my three little miniature tulip paintings to a gallery for an Autism fundraiser and they sold as soon as the show opened. I am going to concentrate on miniatures, for the time being. I am most comfortable painting small, anyway.

I am having the time of my life, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment