Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009


Do not wait for bad news to make you appreciate your life, and do not take the small miracles for granted. Be deeply grateful for laughter, friendship, beauty, fresh air, and the sun shining through the trees.

From the Don't Sweat Affirmations
by Richard Carlson, Ph.D.

These are my favorite shoes of the whole series. In fact, they are currently my desktop image. They just make me happy! 2.5" x 3.5" watercolor.
Today is a special day for me. I moved in with my husband nine years ago today. He has made such a huge difference in my life. He taught me how to really live! He looks at life as a big giant gift, to be experienced with total joy and abandonment! I am a better person because he loves me! Awwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment