Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 26, 2009

2.5" x 3.5" watercolor painting

Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles
and adds significance to all that you do. It tones up your
physical vitality and gives warmth to all your personal
relationships. When you associate with enthusiasm long
enough, it grabs you and takes over within you.

Norman Vincent Peale
Positive Thinking Every Day
I am still trying to adjust to February. I always need every minute of every day that I can get my hands on! I feel like I've been cheated out of 2-3 days that I really needed before March starts. My most valuable asset seems to be time. There's always so much I want to do. I'm lucky that way, because I'd hate to have long, empty days with nothing to do.
When I get a little extra time, I am going to learn how to Twitter. hehehe
Alyson Stanfield says I need to Twitter and I respect her advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment