Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anonymous

“Perhaps we are saving our best effort for the “big break.” When such and such happens, then I’ll give it my best shot. What we don’t realize, however, is that success comes from doing a lot of little things well.”
–Anonymous



Anonymous – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor Sketch

Since I haven’t been painting, while I hit the books again, I am having fun trying to find something in my stash that relates to the quote.  Today, I looked for something that fit “anonymous”.  This little sketch seemed to fit the bill.  The reference for it was taped to the back, since at one time I had planned to finish it.  It is really busy.  Lots of doors and windows, signs and people bustling about.

I decided that I’m satisfied with the anonymous phase.   Sometimes a restful, quiet image is enough.   Days like that are good, too.  Restful and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment