Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Versace Home in Pink

“The other day a man asked me what I thought was the best time of my life. ‘Why,’ I answered without a thought, ‘now.’”
David Grayson

I agree, with a resounding NOW!!!  -  I love this time of my life!
--Beth
 
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Versace Home in Pink – 5.5″ x 8.5″ Watercolor & Sharpie


Helen at WetCanvas posted a photo of the Versace home on WetCanvas for us to paint from.  Yes… of course it is white.  What’s the fun in that?  At my house, we are having our pink stucco freshened up this week.  Wanna see?

Beth & Duane's Pink House on Lake Eufaula

So… now does it make more sence that I turned Versace’s home pink?  We had leftover stucco.  he he
Note… I can’t give you any biographical info today on David Grayson.  There are too many of them on the internet.  I don’t know which one said this.  I got it from one of my favorite books in the whole world… Wrinkles Don’t Hurt – Daily Meditations on the Joy if Aging – by the wonderful author, Ruth Fishel.  She also wrote A Time for Joy, another of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment