Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Have My Eye On You!

“You cannot out-give the universe.   Give all you have to each moment, holding nothing back.
When you give, it may not come back to you from where or whom you think it should, but it always does. The energy you put out will always recirculate and find its perfect way back to you.
Trust life.”

Kute Blackson

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

I Have My Eye On You!  -  Bird Watercolor

I’m going back to the birds.  I don’t pay a lot of attention to stats (because it’ll make you feel bad on a little blog like mine) but I noticed when I post birds, they go way up.  When I switch from birds…. yeah, they drop way off.  So… I’m guessing you want to see birds.  :D

Kute Blackson is a life coach and speaker. Unlike those who promise to simply help people “get” what they want, Kute’s work instead reveals to people what they have to give, by liberating who they are most truly and deeply. The focus: Freedom. For more on Kute, please visit his website and follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment