Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Cat's Backyard - December 31, 2009

Today, I am slowing down my pace. I do not have to accomplish the entire world in this day. It is one day. Today I have time to stop and smell the flowers.

from – “Time for Joy” Daily Affirmations
by Ruth Fishel


The Cat’s Backyard

4″ x 6″ Watercolor

I thought I’d try my hand at a normal painting. No psychedelic cats here, today anyway! he he

Ruth Fishel, MEd, is a prolific author, national retreat, workshop leader and meditation teacher. Her books include: CHANGE ALMOST ANYTHING IN 21 DAYS, TIME FOR JOY ( which has sold over 300,000 copies), PRECIOUS SOLITUDE, THE JOURNEY WITHIN, TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF, HANG IN ‘TIL THE MIRACLE HAPPENS, and STOP! DO YOU KNOW YOU’RE BREATHING? Ruth’s books take the reader on marvelous journey through pain and loss to inspiration and hope. They are both a program for recovery and a path to growth, peace and love of self, others and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment