Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowman & Reindeer - December 10, 2009

I AM in harmony with the calling of my heart
I know that divine right action guides my way
I see only good and release that good in all I do
I joyously celebrate the gift I AM
I spread unconditional love along the path I AM on
Today is the best day of my life
And I will live it as so

It’s your day…MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!

Paul Hoffman


Snowman & Reindeer

4″ x 5″ Watercolor & Ink

These little Christmas figurines are sitting on the desk in my sign shop lobby. They are such fun little critters.


Paul Hoffman is a transformational musician, speaker, author, and teacher. He has composed and produced music for internationally acclaimed speakers, best-selling authors, Fortune 500 corporations, films, television, commercials, and radio for over 25 years. Paul is the CEO, Visionary and Chief Creative Officer of Success Creation Institute, LLC, Paul Hoffman Music, Inc., Success Songs, LLC and Blue Music and Sound Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment