Monday, September 24, 2012

Crooked Little Road – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

“To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.”
– Katharine Hepburn

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Crooked Little Road – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

The word of the week on Illustration Friday is Crooked.    The little MG is from a photo reference by Sharrm at WetCanvas.  Wouldn’t that be fun?  Hop in your classic MG and hit the paved country roads?  I don’t think it’d be as fun on gravel.   You’d have to drive entirely too slow!   :)

I love Katharine Hepburn! One Christmas day, when I was single, I rented everything I could find with her in it and had me a Hepburn marathon!! African Queen is one of my all time favorite movies!

About Katharine Hepburn

Gutsy American actress Katharine Hepburn was ranked the greatest actress of all time by the American Film Institute for her roles in films such as The African Queen and The Philadelphia Story. She was born in 1907 in Connecticut. Early in her film career, RKO took away her overalls, demanding she dress like a screen icon, prompting her to walk through the studio in her underwear. Her romance with Spencer Tracy led to their delightful verbal sparring in films like Adam’s Rib and Woman of the Year. She died in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment