Friday, September 28, 2012

Eufaula Post Office – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor & Ink

“When we are grateful for the good we already have, we attract more good into our life…”
Margaret Stortz

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Eufaula Post Office – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor & Ink

Just now, I went on the internet to find some information on our post office and my post came up that I did with the ink drawing of this.  he he  I love that my blog is ranking high enough to be the 7th item on page one of the search.   I had to stop looking because I was finding too much interesting stuff to read and I have to get back to work.  :)

I couldn’t find anything on Margaret Stortz that I was sure was about the person who said this.  I got it from my neat little Simple Truths book:  Stress is a Choice, by David Zerfoss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment