Monday, October 1, 2012

Just Your Average Llama Book Maker – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
– Pablo Picasso

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Just Your Average Llama Book Maker – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

Book is the word for Illustration Friday this week.  Bookie was the suggestion of my clever hubby.  I had a great time doing this guy, straight from my imagination.  :)

About Pablo Picasso

Pablo Picasso, the Spanish painter at the forefront of Cubism, is perhaps best known for his painting Guernica, which depicts the hopelessness and violence of war. The masterpiece hung in the Museum of Modern Art in New York until democracy was restored in Spain; the painting was then sent home, where it hangs now at Reina Sofí a, Spain’s national museum of modern art. Born in Spain in 1881, Picasso spent his adult life in France. Although he’s known for his abstract paintings, his realistic work, particularly his Blue Period, was equally accomplished. He loved to be surrounded by friends and had multiple love affairs. He died in 1973.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment