Friday, October 19, 2012

I want to See Inside These Building – 5″ x 8″ Watercolor & Ink

Some people grumble because the roses have thorns instead of being grateful that the thorns have roses.”
author unknown

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

I want to See Inside These Building – 5″ x 8″ Watercolor & Ink

This one is from the archives and is painted from a photo by Jakesgram at WetCanvas.  I’d love to have a peek inside… wouldn’t you?  :)

I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I got an extra hour of sleep.  It’ll get me started a little late today, but hopefully I’ll have more energy.  I have a very full day, including 4 truck, 4 banners and a huge slew of other signs.  Then I have 6 jobs to prepare to go to the printer.  (business cards & postcards)  I guess I better get to it.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment