Friday, October 26, 2012

Kiss, Please – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Ink

“I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.”
Anna Freud

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Kiss, Please – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Ink

I painted this from a terrific photo by Robyn Lovelock at Paint My Photo.  I had such a good time with this.  :)

About Anna Freud

Austrian psychoanalyst Anna Freud was a pioneer in the field of child psychiatry; she also worked closely with her father, Sigmund Freud, in developing his theories. She was born in Vienna in 1895 and fled to London with her parents in 1938, escaping the Nazi regime. When her father became sick with cancer, she took over his studies, becoming his intellectual heir. She founded the Hampstead Clinic to work with children. She died in 1982.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment