Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paint Delivery to Bethville – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

“Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through.  Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it.  This is a kind of death.”
Anais Nin

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Paint Delivery to Bethville – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

I drew this picture  while I was at the car dealership, waiting for them to replace my defective headlights.  The truck was (very) loosely drawn from a Publisher’s Clearing House ad for a little metal truck.    Then I painted it last night.   Color is just so much fun!!

(Yes… I send those PCH entries in, so my future is set.)

Anaïs Nin (February 21, 1903 – January 14, 1977) was a French-born author who became famous for her published journals, which span more than 60 years, beginning when she was 11 years old and ending shortly before her death. Nin is also famous for her erotica, which not only proves sensual, but also acts as a study of sexuality in its perfection and flaws.  More…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment