Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New (I mean Moo) Year! – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

“If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time.”
Marcel Proust

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Happy New (I mean Moo) Year! – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

New is the word this week for Illustration Friday.   Well, here I go again… pretending I know how to draw a cow!  Can you tell they are drunk?  Someone filled their trough with champagne!   :D

Have a very Happy New Year!  I’m excited about all the wonderful possibilities in 2013 and I’m getting a running start.  I love this life!

About Marcel Proust

French writer Marcel Proust is renowned for his book In Search of Lost Time (formerly translated as Remembrance of Things Past), an autobiographical novel that Somerset Maugham called the greatest fiction to date. He was born near Paris in 1871. He had a severe asthma attack at age nine that nearly killed him; he remained in poor health much of his life. His bedroom was lined with cork for soundproofing; he wrote his novel at night and slept during the day. It took him 13 years to write the 3,200 page opus. He died in 1922.

1 comment:

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Happy "Moo" year to you Beth. I love this life too and am looking forward to getting a lot accomplished in 2013!

Didn't the cows get an early start on the celebrating!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment