Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh My! A 4″ x 6″ Collage Postcard (by a first timer)

“This is the beginning of a new day. 
You have been given this day to use as you will.

You can waste it or use it for good.

What you do today is important because you are

exchanging a day in your life for it.

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone

forever; in its place is something that you have

left behind… let it be something good.”
–Unknown

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Oh My!  A 4″ x 6″ Collage Postcard (by a first timer)

I mod podged some fabric pieces onto a postcard, then cut out the boat from one of my old paintings and mod podged it and a bit of a doily on top of the fabric.  The little sun is a brass piece and the rest is dimensional acrylic craft paint.   Okay… I was playing and learning and having some fun.

This little postcard will be winging it’s way to Canada for Sharron Marshall.

Today’s quote came from my little Simple Truths book, Finding Joy – Simple Secrets to a Happy Life by Mac Anderson  Click here to see a little inspirational video with quotes from this book.  (3 minutes and 32 seconds long.)

I love Simple Truths books!  I think I have 30 of them in my inspirational book collection!
About Simple Truths

There is one thing in life that took me a long time to learn, and that’s… less is almost always more. This “simple truth” is the foundation on which our company was built. I wanted to create beautiful gift books that anyone can read in less than thirty minutes.To make each book special, we focused on three things:
  1. Great content
  2. Great graphics
  3. Great packaging to create a “wow effect”
We also chose not to offer our books in any bookstores or any retail outlets, to make it even more special as a gift.
Satisfied customers are our #1 priority, so I encourage you to give us feedback on how we’re doing. If we ever disappoint you, I hope you’ll let us know, and we will do everything we can to make it right.
We are honored to serve you! Mac Anderson Founder
Click Here for our FAQ Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment