Sunday, October 11, 2009

33 Weeks - October 11, 2009

"I accept the fresh ideas that are flowing toward me, and I am grateful for having an open mind with which to receive them."

The Don't Sweat Affirmations
by Richard Carlson, Ph.D.

.

33 weeks
3" x 4" Watercolor

My niece sent me a 33 week photo that she took of herself in the mirror. I just had to paint this little painting for her. Her and her husband have been trying for over five years to get pregnant. Finally, they got their miracle! My niece has such a beautiful soul, that I just can't wait to meet her child. They live so far away, that I may have to wait a while, so I'll celebrate with her through an exchange of photos and paintings.


Richard Carlson Ph.D. (16 May 196113 December 2006) was an author, psychotherapist, and motivational speaker, who rose to fame with the success of his book, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff…and it’s all Small Stuff (1997), which became one of the fastest-selling books of all time and made publishing history as USA Todays bestselling book for two consecutive years [1]. It also spent over 100 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list, and was published in 135 countries, and translated into Latvian, Polish, Icelandic, Serbian and 26 other languages[2]; thereafter Carlson went on to write 20 books.[3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment