Friday, October 16, 2009

Unspoken Comfort - October 16, 2009

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." (Douglas Adams)


.
Unspoken Comfort
4" x 4" Watercolor


I picked this little quote up from my Robert Genn "The Painter's Keys" newsletter. No matter how busy I get, I always read his newsletters. This one is especially good. "The Miracles of Attention & Focus" is perfectly timed for me.

Robert mentions a book he is reading by Winifred Gallagher, "Rapt: Attention and the Focused Life". I read the statement on the Amazon site and it sounds like a great book. Of course, focusing enough to read it may be a problem for me. **sheepish grin**

Today, I am going to try to focus. I think I'll take on one thing at a time and finish it. The one-thing-at-a-time act is growing increasingly difficult for me, in my very busy life. Wish me luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment