Friday, March 26, 2010

Caladium Box Lid

“Character is simply habit long enough continued.”
– Plutarch

 

Caladium Box Lid
5″ x 5″ Acrylic

I am out of little paper mache boxes.  I wonder what’s next.  A friend just came over and showed me a diaper bag she made from a feed sack!  It is so cool!  I love creative people.  In these tough times, it’s not only frugal, but a great way to recycle!  Now my mind is whirling about some burlap bags I have been hanging on to for just the right project!  Who says you have to use a canvas?  :)



About Plutarch

Plutarch, the Greek historian who penned more than 46 anecdote-laced biographies of famous Greek and Roman figures in his Parallel Lives series of books, was more interested in exploring the influence of character on a man’s personal destiny than in writing dry histories. He was born in Greece during Roman rule, most likely in the year 46. He traveled extensively through the Roman Empire, finally returning home to become a priest of Apollo at the Oracle of Delphi. He died in the year 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment