Monday, March 21, 2011

Sign Shop Sampling

“Character is simply habit long enough continued.”
– Plutarch



Sign Shop Sampling

I blog about art, tossed in with some positive affirmations.  But,  most of you know that I do have another life…. my sign shop.  Signs by Beth, LLC has been in business 19 years.  It’s a hoppin’ little place and last week was a doozie.

Here are just some of the signs I produced last week.  The first 6 are 4′ x 8′ signs.  Whale’s Tale is a 3′ x 6′ sign and the box van is 7′ x 15′.  Of course I did the front and back, too.  My week also included a combination of other small signs and some trucks.  I don’t have any employees, so every sign is made by me.    Ryan (asmalltowndad) asked me to show him some of the signs I make, so here ya go.  :)

About Plutarch

Plutarch, the Greek historian who penned more than 46 anecdote-laced biographies of famous Greek and Roman figures in his Parallel Lives series of books, was more interested in exploring the influence of character on a man’s personal destiny than in writing dry histories. He was born in Greece during Roman rule, most likely in the year 46. He traveled extensively through the Roman Empire, finally returning home to become a priest of Apollo at the Oracle of Delphi. He died in the year 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment