Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Razz - Watercolor ATC

“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”
– Harvey Fierstein

I love that quote!


Razz – 2.5″ x 3.5″ Watercolor ATC

This little ATC went to Peggy in LaVerne, CA.

I’m nearing the end of my little birds of spring series.  I hope I get to paint this weekend, but it’s not looking good so far.  Please bear with my while I’m traveling back and forth to Tulsa.  I appreciate all my blogger friends!  :)

About Harvey Fierstein

Harvey Fierstein, the raspy-voiced American actor, playwright, and gay activist, is best known for his semiautobiographical play, Torch Song Trilogy, which garnered Tony Awards for writing and acting. He was born in Brooklyn in 1954. His onstage debut as a female impersonator at age 16 led to a role in a 1971 Andy Warhol play. He adapted the French show La Cage aux Folles into a Broadway musical and, later, the movie The Birdcage. He has appeared in such varied movies as Independence Day and Mrs. Doubtfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment