Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chicken Dinner

“May I mindfully acknowledge that others, like myself, are still growing spiritually, and forgive their past offenses, as I forgive my own, so I can know the blessings of a loving heart.”
– Jean Smith

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2011

Chicken Dinner – 4″ x 6″ Watercolor Sketch
I did this sketch from a reference photo by Crispur2005 (Christine) at WetCanvas.  Christine lives in Australia and she said this was Christmas dinner for the chickens.  I like that!  :)

Jean Smith is such a generic name that I found artists, politicians, photographers, baseball players, etc.  So rather than give you information about the wrong person, I’ll just say that a very insightful person, named Jean Smith, is responsible for today’s quote.  I got it from my wonderful little book called Wrinkles Don’t Hurt by Ruth Fishel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment