Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lovely Old Pencil Truck

“We’ll never make perfect decisions, and wanting to make the perfect choice keeps us paralyzed.”
– Leo Babuata

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Lovely Old Pencil Truck – 3″ x 5″ Watercolor & Sharpie

This truck was an old pencil truck, parked at the Derwent Pencil Museum.  Painted across the truck was “Cumberland Pencil Co., Ltd”.  Rather than paint the lettering on it, I added flowers.   I do enough of that in my day job.   Another fun one!  :)

Leo Babuata
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
It also happens to be one of the Top 25 blogs and Top 50 websites in the world, with about 230,000 readers, and is uncopyrighted. Zen Habits features one or two powerful articles a week on: simplicity, health & fitness, motivation and inspiration, frugality, family life, happiness, goals, getting great things done, and living in the moment.

My name is Leo Babauta, and I’m the creator and writer here. I’m married with six kids, I live in San Francisco (just moved here from Guam), I’m a writer and a runner and a vegan. Read more: My Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment