Monday, January 23, 2012

Watercolor Bottles

“I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character.”
– Theodore Roosevelt

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Watercolor Bottles – 4″ x 6″ (no Sharpie)

I had a great time doing this painting (and without a sharpie.  he he)  It is done from a reference photo by Lin (oldrockchick) at WetCanvas.

About Theodore Roosevelt

Known both for his larger-than-life personality and his many achievements, Theodore Roosevelt was the youngest US president at age 42. He was born in 1858 in New York. He led the Rough Riders, a motley volunteer cavalry, to victory in the battle of San Juan Hill. As the “Trust Buster” president, he instigated some 40 lawsuits to break up monopolies. An ardent conservationist, he put 230 million acres under federal protection. The Panama Canal was begun under Roosevelt. He died in 1919.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment