Friday, February 1, 2013

A little Collage Postcard for Renee – 4″ x 6″

“Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.”
Unknown

That unknown guy is pretty smart!

4x6 5 72 res

A little Collage Postcard for Renee – 4″ x 6″

Once again, I put fabric and little painting pieces on the postcard with Mod Podge, then just kept adding to it, finishing it off with little dabs of acrylic paint.

One day next week, I’m going to give one of these away on Facebook.  :D

Can you believe it’s already February?  I need to do some kind of cool Valentine for my hubby and one to give away.  I’m having so much fun doing these little random giveaways.  It’s a shame I have to work.  I’d never run out of things to do…. but then who’s going to buy all my art supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment