Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Character Neighborhood – 4″ x 6″ Line Drawing

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
Carl Bard

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Character Neighborhood – 4″ x 6″ Line Drawing

I just finished the ink on my newest painting.  I found this Kansas City neighborhood on Google street view and I fell in love with the character of the homes.  I imagine that they were quite fancy in their day.  I can’t wait to start painting this one!

Carl Bard (1907-1978) was a Scottish Theologian Religious Writer Broadcaster.   (I couldn’t find more on him than that.  There are too many Carl Bards, and I don’t want to get the wrong info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment