Friday, February 8, 2013

Inside 4 Paws Cabin – 6″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

“Many of us, whether we are conscious of it or not, create much of the unhappiness we experience. Our disappointments are the result of our own negative or limited thoughts about ourselves and our world. What are some of those limiting thoughts, those subconscious beliefs, which keep us from experiencing joy and wholeness?
 
TODAY I will see each disappointment in my life as a challenge to discover the negative or limited beliefs which keep me from seeing myself as a person of unlimited resources and potential.”
 
Liane Cordes

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

Inside 4 Paws Cabin – 6″ x 6″ Watercolor and Ink

I just booked a flight and rental car for my trip to Idaho this summer.  I’m headed there to see my mom and my brother.  I love Idaho so much and I’m particularly fond of Driggs, Idaho, on the quiet side of the Tetons.  Jackson Hole is on the busy side.  I stayed in Driggs 2 years ago at a lovely cabin called 4 Paws, after spending time with the family in Blackfoot.  The cabin was so cute!  Lots of bear themed decor and wonderful privacy, as the cabin was situated on acreage west of Driggs.  I painted this little painting for the owners of the cabin.

This year 4 Paws is booked, so I am on the search for a similar cabin to spend a few days painting and exploring.  I have a little time, since I’m not going until August, but I’m already excited!  :)

Liane Cordes is the author of Reflecting Pond.  The Reflecting Pond is a collection of meditations that takes one subject at a time and covers it in depth. Whether we have a concern about self-acceptance, fear, friendship, or love, there is a chapter full of understanding thoughts. Used as an extra dose of support on specific issues, this book will help us think through day-to-day living problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment