Tuesday, February 5, 2013

KCC – Kansas City Christian School – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on my life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do.
 It is more important than appearance, gift or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

 We cannot change our past…

 The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our attitudes.”
 
Charles Swindoll

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

KCC – Kansas City Christian School – 5″ x 7″ Watercolor & Ink

This little painting is a painting of the front of the school where I will be showing my art in April.  The Art Event at KCC looks like it will be a wonderful show, where they treat their artists very well and the support from the community is incredible.  I’m really excited!

I have the added bonus of having family in Kansas City.  My step-mom, Joan, lives in Overland Park… right down the street!  I think some folks from Eufaula are even planning a road trip to come to the show.  That is so cool!  :)

Charles Rozell “Chuck” Swindoll (born October 18, 1934) is an evangelical Christian pastor, author, educator, and radio preacher. He founded Insight for Living, headquartered in Plano, Texas, which airs a radio program of the same name on more than 2,000 stations around the world in 15 languages. He is currently senior pastor at Stonebriar Community Church, in Frisco, Texas.  More here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment