Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Little Watercolor Spark of Madness

“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
– Robin Williams
.
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013
Copyright Beth Parker Art 2013

My Little Spark of Madness
.
I don’t know… maybe it’s the 11 days off… in a row… that caused this little painting.  Of course the hubby shakes his head and looks at me funny, but I like it.  :)
.
I had a great vacation.  Idaho is so beautiful and spending time with my family was priceless!  I really should do that more often than every other year.
.

About Robin Williams

In 2005, Robin Williams, the Oscar-winning American actor known for his wild improvisations and amazing mimicry, was voted by fellow comedians and comedy insiders as one of the top 50 comedy acts ever. He was born in 1951 in Chicago, and he first garnered attention as a stand-up comic in San Francisco. A guest role as the alien Mork on the TV series Happy Days was so popular it led to his own show, Mork and Mindy. He has starred in many successful films, including Mrs. Doubtfire and Good Will Hunting. He has three children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment