Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Christmas Card - December 11, 2009

Today's Quote:


Set yourself a goal that you've just got to reach. Then build under it the fire of anticipation and keep it burning. That goal will keep beckoning. And when you reach your goal still new goals will succeed it. These are the self-perpetuating motivators of enthusiasm.

from: Positive Living Every Day, Norman Vincent Peale


This little Christmas card is one I painted for my husband. I had a great time doing it. I may still outline it in ink. I haven't decided. I think I am finally done with Christmas and it's time to move on to other projects that I have waiting. One of those would be my Art House sketchbook project. I have a whole sketchbook to fill by February 15th. It's just 3.5" x 5.5", but it has a lot of pages! As I make a little progress, I'll share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment