Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22, 2008







The formula that will bring your cherished wish to pass is to know what you want,
test it to see if it is the right thing, change yourself in such a manner that it will
naturally come to you, and always have faith.

From: Positive Thinking Every Day
- Norman Vincent Peale






We went to Oklahoma City over the weekend and visited my Mother-in-Law and two other old friends. I did some pencil sketches in my little Moleskine journal and painted in the color when we returned home. It was fun. I have not even filled half of my little Art House journal yet. I need to fill 64 pages, before I send it back to them to go on tour. I hope to have some time over the holidays, because it really is fun to work in such quick little spurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment