Friday, July 23, 2010

Bears on Skates

The best thing that can come with success is the knowledge that it is nothing to long for.
Liv Ullmann

 

Bears on Skates
4″ x 6″ Watercolor & Sharpie on Postcard

I have been working intently on so many acrylic signs that I needed a little 20 minute quickie break.  This was fun.  Of course, I made it up as I went along.

I’m working on a 16″ x 20″ Acrylic painting that I was hoping I would have ready today.  (Good Grief – the big ones take a long time.)   Then…. I had it looking pretty good and I tried something on it that didn’t work, so now I am going to spend hours fixing what only took me 10 minutes to do.  I guess this is part of my learning curve.  :D


Liv Ullmann

(born Dec. 16, 1939, Tokyo, Japan) Norwegian film actress. Raised mainly in Canada and the U.S., she returned to Norway and made her stage debut in Oslo. She became internationally famous in the films of Swedish director Ingmar Bergman, including Persona (1966), The Passion of Anna (1969), Cries and Whispers (1972), Scenes from a Marriage (1973), and Autumn Sonata (1978). Noted for her expressive face, natural beauty, and intelligent performances, she also starred in other Swedish and international films, including The Emigrants (1971) and The New Land (1973), and appeared on stage in the U.S. and Europe. She directed and cowrote Sofie (1993) and directed Private Confessions (1999) from Bergman’s screenplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment