Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fantasy Fish III


Don’t let other people tell you what you want.”
– Pat Riley
Fantasy Fish III
Watercolor, Inktense & Ink
This is the third in my series of four.  They were so fun.   I see more of these in my future, only different.
My work computer grabbed it’s throat, coughed, spun around and died yesterday.  I am hoping it is just electrical and can be saved.  The computer doc is coming this morning.  Please have good thoughts for the patient, as I am not ready to deal with lost data.  Until then, I’ll be off-line during the day.  (I’m sending this from home this morning.)  :)

About Pat Riley

Legendary American sports coach Pat Riley, the three-time NBA Coach of the Year, was drafted by both NBA and NFL teamswhen he graduated from college. He was born in 1945 in New York. He played with the LA Lakers on their championship-winning 1972 team and retired in 1976, becoming an assistant coach to the same team in 1980. The 1981–82 season began badly, so management fired his boss and promoted Riley, who took the Lakers to the first of their four championships under his guidance. In 1995, Riley resigned from the Knicks and became the head coach of the Miami Heat, advancing the team to the finals for the first time in francise history. He stepped down as head coach in 2008, but still serves as President of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment