Friday, June 10, 2011

Logo Design – Whole Hawg Day

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.”
– Abraham Lincoln



Logo Design – Whole Hawg Day

A lot of what I do at Signs by Beth, LLC is logo design.  I have been doing Whole Hawg designs for many years.  It’s so fun for me!

I give them a lot of choices each year.  This little pig had swim fins and tennis shoes, too.  Right now I am working on a website logo for a gun company.  It’s really challenging, so I’ll go through a lot of designs before I end up with one that they (and I) will love.  I’ll share some of these designs  with you when I’m done.  :)

Have a great weekend!

About Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln, the American president remembered as Honest Abe, is renowned for his strong leadership during the Civil War and for ending slavery in the United States. He was born in a Kentucky cabin in 1809. He taught himself law and passed the Illinois bar in 1837, the same year he first spoke out against slavery. The Southern states seceded in response to his election to the presidency in 1860. Lincoln was assassinated in 1865, mere days after General Robert E. Lee surrendered to end the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment