Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pilots - Quick Watercolor Sketch

“We are, each of us, angels with only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other.”
– Luciano Decrescenzo



Pilots – Quick 4″ x 6″ Watercolor Sketch

I loved the friendship that I saw in this reference photo.  I didn’t have much time, so I just did a quick sketch.  The photo was contributed to the WetCanvas RIL by yahooserious.

I am sure those Budweisers he has in his hand are for after the flight.  :)

About Luciano Decrescenzo

Luciano Decrescenzo, the Italian writer, filmmaker, and intellectual, has published 28 books on subjects ranging from Greek philosophy to his own childhood in Naples. He was born in 1928 and worked as an engineer for IBM for several years before turning to philosophy and writing. He has also directed, written, and starred in a number of Italian language films and received honorary Athenian citizenship in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment