Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Goofy Little Bookmarks

“Within us all there are wells of thought and dynamos of energy which are not suspected until emergencies arise.”
– Thomas J. Watson



My Goofy Little Bookmarks – Progress Photo

I don’t know if it’s obvious or not, but these bookmarks are all on one sheet of paper now, and I’ll cut them apart when they are done.  They are fun to look at all together, I think.  I woke up a little before 5 this morning and worked on them for an hour, before I got ready for work.  It’s really hard to stop, as I see the progression.  Fun!  :)

About Thomas J. Watson

American businessman Thomas J. Watson built IBM into a Fortune 500 company. He was born in rural New York in 1874. He sold sewing machines, musical instruments, and cash registers before becoming president of the Computing-Tabulating-Recording company, which merged with IBM in 1924. His paternalistic business style was a model for later Japanese management, and his motto, “THINK,” became his company’s slogan. Under his leadership, IBM funded the first computers. He died in 1956.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment