Friday, May 25, 2012

Smiling is Infectious and a Bookmark

“Smiling is infectious; you can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, and I started smiling too.”
Author Unknown

Good one!  It has already happened to me today.  I smiled at someone and they smiled back!  Love it!

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Bookmark 3 – Watercolor, Inktense and Sharpie

This is the darkest of the bookmarks.  To lighten it up some, I added the little white dots and x-s with white gouache.  I think it helped.  Did I tell you that these 5 little bookmarks are going to be someone’s Christmas gifts?  Talk about planning ahead.  I was asked to do 5 of them and the person I did them for is going to give them to her girlfriends in a book  (like I gave to her).  Nice!

I looked up “Author Unknown” on the internet and I found a site called cybernation.com, dedicated to the betterment of humanity.  They have a bunch of quotes by Author Unknown. 

Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.  I’d like to give a huge thanks to the brave men and women serving in our armed forces, as well!  THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment