Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So This Is Where Pink Sweaters Come From – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor

“Make me strong in spirit,
courageous in action,
gentle at heart.
Help me act in wisdom,
conquer fear and doubt,
discover the hidden gifts within me,
meet others with compassion,
be a source of healing energy,
and greet each day with Hope and Joy.”

–Kana Tyler

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

So This Is Where Pink Sweaters Come From – 8″ x 10″ Watercolor and .01 Prismacolor fine art pen

Gail(Ruby Red Dog) at WetCanvas had the best sheep photo to paint from over the weekend!  They each seemed to have their own personality and I had a great time painting them.  

 About Kana

Kana writes the best blog!  I love reading it every time it pops into my inbox.  Here is what it says on her about page.

 When faced with a fill-in-the-blank statement of “I am a _____”… What’s YOUR answer?

 I am… a writer, an explorer, a coffee-drinker, a recovering addict, a barefoot linguist, a book-dragon (“bookworm” doesn’t cover it), a raconteur, a minister, a sailboat skipper, a research diver, a tattooed scholar, a pirate, a poet, a spiritual adventurer, a photographer, a cartographer, a joyful wife, a mom (and Granny), an island-girl at heart… A list-maker! :) 

 And pleased to meet you! :) Kana

http://kanatyler.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment