Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ralph Faded Into the Forest

“I celebrate all of me today!
Weaknesses and strengths alike!
I celebrate every part of me
And
I
feel
JOY!

-Ruth Fishel

Copyright Beth Parker Art 2012

Ralph Faded Into the Forest – Illustration Friday – 5.5″ x 5″ Watercolor and Prismacolor .01 fine artist pen

Ralph, in his infinite frog wisdom, discovered that if he climbed into the tree and held perfectly still, he faded perfectly into the background, keeping him safe from 5 year old boys.  We all know little boys love taking frogs home and putting them in the bathtub.  Ralph liked the forest better than any bathtub.

Faded is the Illustration Friday topic.

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I had a whole 3 days off!  I am rested, relaxed and happy.  :)

Ruth Fishel, is a therapist, retreat and workshop leader, and author of several books, including “Precious Solitude,” “The Journey Within, A Spiritual Path to Recovery,” a pioneer book on meditation, spirituality, and recovery, and the best-selling “Time for Joy.” She also teaches “Stop! Do You Know You’re Breathing?” a program she developed for teachers and health care workers. She now co-directs Spirithaven, Inc., which she co-founded in 1989.

Spirit Haven, Inc can be found here… http://ruthfishel.com/Home_Page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment