Friday, June 11, 2010

Golden Eagle Run

“You will be surprised to find you can always get more paint out of a tube.”
Robert Genn

 
Golden Eagle Run Map

This weekend is the big Golden Eagle Poker Run on Lake Eufaula.  For a $175 (and up) entry fee, you have a shot at big money.  If they get 500 entries, first place is $19,250.00.  (Prize money is based on number of entries.)  This is the biggest fundraiser of the year for the Lake Eufaula Association.  We’ll have a full full lake again this weekend and a good time will be had by all.

LEA asked me to do their map this year, so that is what you are looking at.  But, if you want to see my regular art…..

 

Lazy Rooster
4″ x 6″ Watercolor

I really like Robert Genn’s quote.  I receive his Twice-Weekly letter in my in-box every week and it’s wonderful.  To fully appreciate the quote, read today’s letter here.   It’s very entertaining today.   You can subscribe to his newsletters here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment